Our luxe silver tone jewellery is non-tarnish and maintains it's vivid silver tone over a long period. Our 18K gold layered pieces have a superior finish compared to standard gold plating, however, over time it may oxidise and wear out. A few simple care steps will extend the life of the gold jewellery, keeping it looking fabulous, fresh and intact:
- Beauty is delicate. Our jewellery is carefully crafted using small components, mini links & natural shell, pearl and stone. Please be gentle and handle with care. Treat each piece with love.
- Store each piece separately to avoid it getting scratched. Earrings, bracelets, studs and rings should be stored in individual pouches.
- Necklaces should be hung. While you hang your necklace, be sure to close the necklace to the end of the extender. If loose, the extender may rub against the main piece.
- Do not swim, shower or sleep in your jewellery.
- Do not wear whilst gardening, doing housework or at the gym.
- Avoid your jewellery coming into contact with perfumes, hair spray, creams, make up, sunscreen, nail polish and other cosmetics. Put jewellery on last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Do not polish or use cleaning agents. Use a soft cloth or an eyeglasses cleaning cloth to gently remove dust or dirt. If necessary damp the cloth ever so slightly.
FASHION HACK: Rotate your jewellery items on a daily basis, so that you are not wearing the same pieces everyday. This will extend the life-span of your jewellery and also give you a fresh look each time.
A wide assortment of fashion jewellery in your wardrobe is a low cost investment, yet greatly expands your style options and elevates your outfits to the next level. Develop your individual style by mixing and matching different clothing items with different jewellery pieces. Be experimental and a little whimsical. Don't always go for the same combination. Variety is the spice of life.