Our fashion jewellery is an affordable and stylish way to accessorise & elevate your outfits with gold jewellery, at a significantly lower cost than fine jewellery, which is made of alloy with a specified gold content.
Our jewellery is made using a combination of traditional artisan methods and modern manufacturing techniques to achieve an optimum balance of style, sustainability and quality, at wallet-friendly prices. We use hand forged 316L premium graded stainless steel as our base metal to craft our designs, which are then vacuum layered in luxurious 18 karat pure gold. As adornments, we use responsibly sourced, sustainable natural stone, fresh-water natural pearls and natural shell. Our jewellery is non-allergic and will not turn skin green.
Over time, the gold layer on the surface can oxidise and slowly wear out. However, a few simple care steps will extend the life of the jewellery, keeping it looking fabulous, fresh and intact:
- Store each piece separately to avoid it getting scratched. Earrings, bracelets, studs and rings should be stored in individual pouches.
- Necklaces should be hung. While you hang your necklace, be sure to close the necklace to the end of the extender. If loose, the extender may rub against the main piece.
- Do not swim, shower or sleep in your jewellery.
- Do not wear whilst gardening, doing housework or at the gym.
- Avoid your jewellery coming into contact with perfumes, hair spray, creams, make up, sunscreen, nail polish and other cosmetics. Put jewellery on last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
- Do not polish gold dipped jewellery and do not use cleaning agents. Use a soft cloth or an eyeglasses cleaning cloth to gently remove dust or dirt. If necessary damp the cloth ever so slightly.
- Rotate your jewellery items on a daily basis, so that you are not wearing the same pieces everyday. This will not only give you a fresh look each time, but will also extend the life-span of your jewellery. A wide assortment of fashion jewellery in your wardrobe is a low cost investment, yet greatly expands your style options and elevates your outfits to the next level. Develop your individual style by mixing and matching different clothing items with different jewellery pieces. Be experimental and a little whimsical. Don't always go for the same combination. Variety is the spice of life.